Holidays; the top 10 truths
My little gift to you…
I am taking email questions about how you can improve your holidays this year, free.
Ask away about what’s bugging you or where you’re stuck and I’ll answer as quickly as I can manage, along with a big ole holiday hug from me! One to one coaching from the comfort of your computer/smart phone! Slip me an email at email@example.com.
It’s true. We have some common behaviors that quite simply, can mess with our holiday experience. Check out these 10 truths. Do you see yourself in any of them?
- You love the idea of the holidays with all the love and goodness it promises.
- You will do anything in your power to make the holiday the best it can be for those around you.
- Your expectations of yourself are sometimes hard to keep up with.
- You don’t like to ask for help and will put yourself at risk before you do.
- You don’t like to tell people what you want from them, but you still have expectations of them.
- You may be prepared for the holidays up the wazoo but you are also exhausted.
- Your holiday experience will not be what you want it to be if you don’t manage yourself first.
- You allow yourself to stay in old patterns and habits but you have the means to have the holiday you want.
- You make your holiday experience, not the other way around.
- You can’t go wrong when you reach for your own version of holiday happy
If you can relate to any of these, just consider what you might do to improve that holiday of yours! Go!